Terms and Conditions
Application of these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (Terms) contain the terms on which you may use our services, which are accessible via our website, www.nurole.com (Nurole.com).
- These Terms apply to individuals wishing to apply for roles on the Nurole.com website (Individuals). References to “you” “your” or other similar terms are construed accordingly.
- The terms "we", "us", or other similar terms when used in these Terms mean Nurole Ltd a company incorporated in England, registered company number 08917794 (Nurole) whose registered address is 48-49 Princes Place, London, W11 4QA which includes where applicable our subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates or companies under common ownership or control of Nurole.
- Nurole.com is a digital platform (Platform) matching the right boards with the right people. Certain organisations seeking suitable Individuals for roles (Organisations) may post, and Individuals may apply for, roles using this Platform.
- You expressly agree that we are not party to any contract actually entered into by any Organisation or any Individual.
- Nurole operates as a digital platform only and not as an employment agency or business.
How to apply for roles
- In order to apply for a role Individuals should follow our simple procedure:
- Register with us. After you have received an invitation to register with Nurole.com, please complete your registration by providing us with the information we ask you to provide on the website (Information). Unfortunately, you may not view roles, and we cannot send you role applications, unless you have registered with us.
- Apply for the role. If you receive a specific role that is of interest to you, you may apply for that role. At this point we will ask you to upload your CV, which is then submitted directly to the Organisation with your application.
Removal of content
We reserve the right to reject, remove or edit any Individual’s content from our Platform, which in our reasonable discretion:
- is contrary to local, national or international laws including but not limited to laws relating to employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data protection/privacy, data access and use and intellectual property;
- is found to be a misrepresentation relating to the Individual’s credentials;
- is contrary to our best interests; or
- we believe, in our discretion, should be removed for any other reason.
- If we remove or edit an any Individual’s content from our Platform, we shall contact the Individual, informing them of the reasons why we have done so where possible.
Registration user names and passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration user name and password. We may deny access to the Platform if we reasonably believe that it is being (or may be) used by an unauthorised person or that the registered user is breaching these Terms.
Nurole reserves the right not to show applications to Organisations if the applications are deemed by Nurole not to be of appropriate quality or in the event there are an exceptionally large number of applications and a client requests to see only a proportion of the applications.
Your use of Information
- Any and all Information which an Individual provides when completing their profile will only be used to determine which specific roles will be notified to Individuals. No Information will be passed to any Organisation or third party unless and until the Individual applies for a specific role.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no control whatsoever over the truth, accuracy, quality, safety or legality of the information Organisations provide in relation to available roles (Role Information).
When you use our Platform you agree that:
- you have all necessary rights to the Information you provide to us including that the details you provide are true, accurate, complete and up to date and that we can provide this Information to Organisations and other third parties as contemplated by these Terms;
- in relation to any recommendations you make to us, you personally know the individual (or individuals) you are recommending, and have obtained their express permission or consent to share their details, (including any personal information) with us so that we may contact them about our services;
the Information you provide shall not:
- be false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent;
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- be in breach of any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, data protection/privacy or false advertising);
- be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or
- link directly or indirectly to, or include descriptions of services that are prohibited under these Terms;
you will not:
- communicate or otherwise make available any Role Information to any third party;
- use the Role Information for any purpose other than applying for a role on the Platform; or
- include any details (including without limitation, name, address, email address, website address, telephone or fax number) by which you may be identified so as to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the Platform.
- Individuals will not engage in any business directly or indirectly with Organisations introduced to them from the Platform or otherwise by us, except as contemplated under these Terms. Any member found doing so will be warned and may have their membership terminated at Nurole’s discretion.
Some roles shall be posted by third party executive search organisations who have been given approval by Nurole to do so. By applying for a role, you agree that your application and CV can be forwarded to that third party organisation.
Nurole may take informal references on Individuals who have requested to be members or who are current members. These references will be taken from former colleagues or business contacts who Nurole have identified, either through our network or through research. This is part of our due diligence process, and is a practice widely carried out by traditional executive search firms. Nurole will always be clear when consulting referees that the reference is a general check on the Individual, and will not reveal that the Individual is a member or that they have applied for a role, if applicable. Individuals are providing their consent to Nurole doing this when requesting to become a member upon joining Nurole.
Organisation’s right to use third party agents
Individuals acknowledge and agree that Organisations may use third party agents for the purposes of undertaking their recruitment processes including but not limited to the undertaking of security and credit checks. By providing Information, Individuals consent to Organisations passing Information to appropriate agents for legitimate purposes related to your application for a role.
Fees & Payment
Individuals do not pay fees for use of our Platform.
- You expressly agree that in the event of any dispute between you and any other user of our Platform, in the first instance you will attempt to resolve the dispute directly with the other user acting in good faith at all times. In the event that you are unable to resolve the dispute we will act as mediator and you agree to be bound by our decision.
- You agree that if we are unable to resolve a dispute in accordance with the provisions of clause 13.1 you will attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the mediator will be nominated by CEDR, and Nurole shall not be liable for any costs incurred arising from any dispute between users.
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. If we decide to change these Terms, we will post those changes on our website.
Please print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
We make no warranty in respect of the Platform or the Role Information whatsoever except as expressly contained in this section of these Terms. We will use all reasonable skill and care (in accordance with industry standards of good practice for comparable industries) to:
- investigate any alleged breach of these Terms and take appropriate action at our sole discretion; and
- process all Personal Data we collect in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and (from 25 May 2018), the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- We (and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Platform, and you acknowledge and agree that operation of the Platform may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. The Platform is provided "as is" and as and when available, and to the extent permissible by law except as expressly stated otherwise in these Terms we exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance.
- We do not control the Role Information that is made available in the Platform. You may find the Role Information to be harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Your use of the Role Information and the Platform is at your sole risk.
- You understand and accept that Nurole cannot guarantee the suitability of any role, the prospects of success in any particular instance, or the truth or accuracy of the role listings.
- You should obtain independent verification before relying on the Role Information provided on our website in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. Subject to the foregoing, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) will not be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Platform, the Role Information or these Terms.
- We (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) also have no liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
- In the event that we are found liable by a court of competent jurisdiction, our liability to you or any third party, and the liability of our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, in any circumstance is limited to £1,000.
Without limiting other remedies, we may immediately remove you, warn other users of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your access to the Platform if:
- you breach these Terms or any terms incorporated by reference to these Terms;
- we are unable to verify or authenticate any Information you provide to us; or
- we believe, at our sole discretion, that your actions may cause any loss or liability for you, our users or us.
You and Nurole are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
You agree that these Terms and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by us, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition or similar corporate transaction. You may not assign, license or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
Links to other websites, intellectual property rights
- Our website may include links to external websites operated by Individuals, Organisations or other third parties. We cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any external websites and do not accept responsibility for those websites.
- The contents of our website, our website design, all material available on our website, any database rights and all other intellectual property rights in our website belong to Nurole. We permit you to copy, download, reproduce and/or electronically save part or parts of the contents of our website solely for personal use. Any other use of the contents of our website is strictly prohibited. Any trademarks on our website are the property of Nurole or trademarks of their respective proprietors.
- We may contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website.
Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you wish to get in touch regarding our services or have a general question, you can contact Susie Cummings at Nurole Ltd via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any problems with your registration on our website, please send an email to email@example.com.